Made steak and @lovejess93 made some spam fried rice with choy with oyster sauce. Family dinner time @karmenkaila
- 0: Height
- 1: Age
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if...
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What my last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who I wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
Seriously Yahoo, Fuck off, and take your filthy, conformity-covered, family-friendly bullshit hands off of Tumblr. Tumblr is a popular site because there is no censoring, you can express what you like through photographs, gifs, and writing. The only work you’ll be doing is adding loads of advertisements to this site, and censoring anything that doesn’t conform with the world’s fucked-up society; (E.g., Depression, Porn, Poor self-image photos, Blood & Gore, and everything else people need to see or look at on a daily basis to feel okay/good about themselves.) You bought out the only real site where people can be themselves without being judged, and I’ll be damned if you take it away from the users of Tumblr without repercussions, or a reaction from the Tumblr community. (Also, if you were really going to let David Karp ‘run the show’ What was the point of buying the whole damn site to begin with? Why didn’t you try offering different perspectives or something in exchange for profit, so long as he liked the idea(s)). Reblog or Like to show Yahoo what we’re made of, and that they cannot censor us.
Gaming Things that give you Feels #125
Final Fantasy X-2: Watching all the scenes play through, while listening to Yuna and Lenne sing 1,000 Words
submitted by: halfasackofrice